The SSP-619 is specifically designed to withstand a wide range of slurries at extreme pH levels and temperatures.
Exposed surfaces of the machine are chemically resistant to the interactions of slurries, thus improving machine cleanliness, reducing clean up time, and improving wafer quality. The SSP-619 offers innovative features and capabilities that maximize part load size and reduce dedicated operator time.
- Chemically resistant design and treated surfaces
- Independent polishing head rotation and pressure controls
- Ease of use for operators
- Convenient load/unload station
- Unique dovetail carrier design
- practical for manual mode
- critical for automation mode
- Temperature controlled processing
- Water cooled bottom platen
- SECS/GEM compliant
- Robotic cassette-to-cassette automation option available